Святочный бал в этом году не состоялся. Слишком много вокруг него было пролито крови. Но вот наступает Рождественская ночь и пространство оглашают взрывы. Небо окрашивается красными всполохами - так горит Хогсмит. В то время в Лесу появляется нечто новое, и что это или кто это не могут сказать даже Друиды. А еще проходит всего пару дней со взрывов и школа оказывается под влиянием Изнанки, вернее ее отражения в Зеркале Еиналеж. Заинтригованы? Поехали.

Таким был конец их мира — непредсказуемым, скорым, безжалостным. Взрыв, оставивший от Министерства только жалкие осколки, — кто мог подумать тогда, что это только первый из череды многих, начало волны, которая разбежалась по миру так же стремительно и смертоносно, как чума по деревням и городам в Средневековье. Все это не укладывалось в голове и будто бы было дурным бесконечным сном, потому что ясности не было никакой. читать полностью

ГОСТЕВАЯ КНИГАСЮЖЕТПРАВИЛАЗАНЯТЫЕ ВНЕШНОСТИПЕРСОНАЖИАКЦИИF.A.Q.КАНОНИЧНЫЕ ФАМИЛИИ

Гарри Поттер, 3 поколение
Присутствуют элементы из книги «Дом, в котором...» Прочтение «Дома» необязательно, т.к. сюжет ушёл довольно далеко
Система игры: Эпизодическая
Время в игре: 24 декабря - 5 января 2022-2023 г.
Дата открытия форума: 20.02.2016

Хогвартс: Пустые Гнёзда

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Хогвартс: Пустые Гнёзда » Удивительное рядом » Квест 3. Рождественские кошмары

Квест 3. Рождественские кошмары

Сообщений 31 страница 35 из 35

Mr Steffen Zander at NCR Frankfurt pleaded guilty to five charges again, including the production and possession of images depicting the sexual abuse of children and travelling to foreign countries to engage in illegal sexual activities.
Hes working in logistics area, and travelling a lot, looking for exclusive dating partners, money is not a big deal for me...company card pays all. so you are welcome to contact me. my email: steffen.zander@ncr.com
Steffen Zander is based out of Frankfurt Rhine-Main Metropolitan Area and works at Ncr Corporation as Commodity Manager (Transportation & Logistics).

Mr Steffen Zander at NCR Frankfurt pleaded guilty to five charges again, including the production and possession of images depicting the sexual abuse of children and travelling to foreign countries to engage in illegal sexual activities.
Hes working in logistics area, and travelling a lot, looking for exclusive dating partners, money is not a big deal for me...company card pays all. so you are welcome to contact me. my email: steffen.zander@ncr.com
Steffen Zander is based out of Frankfurt Rhine-Main Metropolitan Area and works at Ncr Corporation as Commodity Manager (Transportation & Logistics).

Hello! If you're in need of data scraping services, I'd be happy
to assist you. As an expert in this field, I have the experience and tools necessary to provide fast
and accurate data scraping that can help you make informed decisions and grow your business.
Don't hesitate to reach out to me for any of
your data scraping needs. Bradley

Hello! If you're in need of data scraping services, I'd be
happy to assist you. As an expert in this field,
I have the experience and tools necessary
to provide fast and accurate data scraping that can help you make informed decisions and grow your business.

Don't hesitate to reach out to me for any of your data scraping needs.
Caitlin

Hello! Should you require web scraping services, I'd willingly help you out.
Being proficient in this domain, I possess
the expertise and necessary tools to provide fast and
accurate data extraction. This can facilitate you
in making well-informed decisions and growing your business.
Feel free to get in touch with me for assistance with web scraping..
Context-aware Information Retrieval

Вы здесь » Хогвартс: Пустые Гнёзда » Удивительное рядом » Квест 3. Рождественские кошмары

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно