Святочный бал в этом году не состоялся. Слишком много вокруг него было пролито крови. Но вот наступает Рождественская ночь и пространство оглашают взрывы. Небо окрашивается красными всполохами - так горит Хогсмит. В то время в Лесу появляется нечто новое, и что это или кто это не могут сказать даже Друиды. А еще проходит всего пару дней со взрывов и школа оказывается под влиянием Изнанки, вернее ее отражения в Зеркале Еиналеж. Заинтригованы? Поехали.

Таким был конец их мира — непредсказуемым, скорым, безжалостным. Взрыв, оставивший от Министерства только жалкие осколки, — кто мог подумать тогда, что это только первый из череды многих, начало волны, которая разбежалась по миру так же стремительно и смертоносно, как чума по деревням и городам в Средневековье. Все это не укладывалось в голове и будто бы было дурным бесконечным сном, потому что ясности не было никакой. читать полностью

ГОСТЕВАЯ КНИГАСЮЖЕТПРАВИЛАЗАНЯТЫЕ ВНЕШНОСТИПЕРСОНАЖИАКЦИИF.A.Q.КАНОНИЧНЫЕ ФАМИЛИИ

Гарри Поттер, 3 поколение
Присутствуют элементы из книги «Дом, в котором...» Прочтение «Дома» необязательно, т.к. сюжет ушёл довольно далеко
Система игры: Эпизодическая
Время в игре: 24 декабря - 5 января 2022-2023 г.
Дата открытия форума: 20.02.2016

Хогвартс: Пустые Гнёзда

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Nuzak

Сообщений 1 страница 11 из 11

Hello my family member! I want to say that this article is amazing, nice written and come with almost all important infos. I'd like to peer extra posts like this .

Hey I am so delighted I found your webpage, I really found you by mistake, while I was researching on Bing for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a remarkable post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you, However I am experiencing difficulties with your RSS. I don't know why I am unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone else getting similar RSS problems? Anyone who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

Fantastic post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Thank you!

I'm not sure where you're getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for wonderful info I was looking for this information for my mission.

Hello! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

Hi, I read your new stuff daily. Your story-telling style is awesome, keep it up!

Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon everyday. It will always be exciting to read articles from other authors and use something from other websites.

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this certain info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

First of all I would like to say fantastic blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I've had a difficult time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out. I do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips? Many thanks!

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно