Святочный бал в этом году не состоялся. Слишком много вокруг него было пролито крови. Но вот наступает Рождественская ночь и пространство оглашают взрывы. Небо окрашивается красными всполохами - так горит Хогсмит. В то время в Лесу появляется нечто новое, и что это или кто это не могут сказать даже Друиды. А еще проходит всего пару дней со взрывов и школа оказывается под влиянием Изнанки, вернее ее отражения в Зеркале Еиналеж. Заинтригованы? Поехали.

Таким был конец их мира — непредсказуемым, скорым, безжалостным. Взрыв, оставивший от Министерства только жалкие осколки, — кто мог подумать тогда, что это только первый из череды многих, начало волны, которая разбежалась по миру так же стремительно и смертоносно, как чума по деревням и городам в Средневековье. Все это не укладывалось в голове и будто бы было дурным бесконечным сном, потому что ясности не было никакой. читать полностью

ГОСТЕВАЯ КНИГАСЮЖЕТПРАВИЛАЗАНЯТЫЕ ВНЕШНОСТИПЕРСОНАЖИАКЦИИF.A.Q.КАНОНИЧНЫЕ ФАМИЛИИ

Гарри Поттер, 3 поколение
Присутствуют элементы из книги «Дом, в котором...» Прочтение «Дома» необязательно, т.к. сюжет ушёл довольно далеко
Система игры: Эпизодическая
Время в игре: 24 декабря - 5 января 2022-2023 г.
Дата открытия форума: 20.02.2016

Хогвартс: Пустые Гнёзда

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Хогвартс: Пустые Гнёзда » Страница 394 » FluxetSnap-Tab

FluxetSnap-Tab

Сообщений 1 страница 11 из 11

Hola! I've been reading your website for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from  Austin Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the good work!

We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with valuable information to work on. You've done an impressive process and our entire neighborhood will be grateful to you.

When someone writes an paragraph he/she retains the thought of a user in his/her brain that how a user can be aware of it. Therefore that's why this article is perfect. Thanks!

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

Link exchange is nothing else however it is just placing the other person's webpage link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do similar for you.

Awesome! Its really awesome article, I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this piece of writing.

I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one these days.

It's awesome for me to have a website, which is good designed for my know-how. thanks admin

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or tips. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!

I think the admin of this website is truly working hard in support of his web site, because here every information is quality based stuff.

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Вы здесь » Хогвартс: Пустые Гнёзда » Страница 394 » FluxetSnap-Tab

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно