Святочный бал в этом году не состоялся. Слишком много вокруг него было пролито крови. Но вот наступает Рождественская ночь и пространство оглашают взрывы. Небо окрашивается красными всполохами - так горит Хогсмит. В то время в Лесу появляется нечто новое, и что это или кто это не могут сказать даже Друиды. А еще проходит всего пару дней со взрывов и школа оказывается под влиянием Изнанки, вернее ее отражения в Зеркале Еиналеж. Заинтригованы? Поехали.

Таким был конец их мира — непредсказуемым, скорым, безжалостным. Взрыв, оставивший от Министерства только жалкие осколки, — кто мог подумать тогда, что это только первый из череды многих, начало волны, которая разбежалась по миру так же стремительно и смертоносно, как чума по деревням и городам в Средневековье. Все это не укладывалось в голове и будто бы было дурным бесконечным сном, потому что ясности не было никакой. читать полностью

ГОСТЕВАЯ КНИГАСЮЖЕТПРАВИЛАЗАНЯТЫЕ ВНЕШНОСТИПЕРСОНАЖИАКЦИИF.A.Q.КАНОНИЧНЫЕ ФАМИЛИИ

Гарри Поттер, 3 поколение
Присутствуют элементы из книги «Дом, в котором...» Прочтение «Дома» необязательно, т.к. сюжет ушёл довольно далеко
Система игры: Эпизодическая
Время в игре: 24 декабря - 5 января 2022-2023 г.
Дата открытия форума: 20.02.2016

Хогвартс: Пустые Гнёзда

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Anxetin

Сообщений 1 страница 11 из 11

This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something which helped me. Many thanks!

Hi to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this site, and your views are nice in favor of new visitors.

Amazing! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!

Hi! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Aw, this was a really good post. Spending some time and actual effort to generate a good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a lot and never seem to get anything done.

Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and everything. Nevertheless imagine if you added some great graphics or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and videos, this site could undeniably be one of the greatest in its field. Excellent blog!

You are so interesting! I don't believe I've read through anything like this before. So great to find someone with unique thoughts on this subject. Really.. thank you for starting this up. This website is one thing that's needed on the internet, someone with some originality!

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.

Wow, this piece of writing is good, my younger sister is analyzing these things, so I am going to tell her.

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

Hmm it appears like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips for beginner blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно