Святочный бал в этом году не состоялся. Слишком много вокруг него было пролито крови. Но вот наступает Рождественская ночь и пространство оглашают взрывы. Небо окрашивается красными всполохами - так горит Хогсмит. В то время в Лесу появляется нечто новое, и что это или кто это не могут сказать даже Друиды. А еще проходит всего пару дней со взрывов и школа оказывается под влиянием Изнанки, вернее ее отражения в Зеркале Еиналеж. Заинтригованы? Поехали.

Таким был конец их мира — непредсказуемым, скорым, безжалостным. Взрыв, оставивший от Министерства только жалкие осколки, — кто мог подумать тогда, что это только первый из череды многих, начало волны, которая разбежалась по миру так же стремительно и смертоносно, как чума по деревням и городам в Средневековье. Все это не укладывалось в голове и будто бы было дурным бесконечным сном, потому что ясности не было никакой. читать полностью

ГОСТЕВАЯ КНИГАСЮЖЕТПРАВИЛАЗАНЯТЫЕ ВНЕШНОСТИПЕРСОНАЖИАКЦИИF.A.Q.КАНОНИЧНЫЕ ФАМИЛИИ

Гарри Поттер, 3 поколение
Присутствуют элементы из книги «Дом, в котором...» Прочтение «Дома» необязательно, т.к. сюжет ушёл довольно далеко
Система игры: Эпизодическая
Время в игре: 24 декабря - 5 января 2022-2023 г.
Дата открытия форума: 20.02.2016

Хогвартс: Пустые Гнёзда

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Framex

Сообщений 1 страница 11 из 11

My relatives always say that I am wasting my time here at web, but I know I am getting know-how every day by reading such fastidious articles or reviews.

If some one needs to be updated with hottest technologies after that he must be go to see this web site and be up to date daily.

Superb site you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any message boards that cover the same topics talked about here? I'd really love to be a part of group where I can get advice from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

Heya i'm for the primary time here. I found this board and I in finding It really useful & it helped me out much. I'm hoping to give one thing back and aid others such as you aided me.

Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My website addresses a lot of the same topics as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other. If you're interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Terrific blog by the way!

Howdy just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.

I was suggested this website by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are wonderful! Thanks!

It's really a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm satisfied that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.

Keep on writing, great job!

This paragraph will help the internet people for building up new blog or even a weblog from start to end.

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно